Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Need A "Substitute"

No, not a substitute substitute. I think, and I feel that I need to own a pair of "Substitute!"!!!








This is Substitute's first and only installation in the super fa-shoe-nable online shoe haven, Solestruck at the moment. Dubbed as "Club Kid," I anticipate heads turning, eyes rolling down, and people falling onto your feet to check where the height is coming from. As solestruck puts it, "CLUB KID is not messing around." It's serious, and by serious, I mean 4 1/2" heel and 4" platform --- "full throttle flatform madness," indeed.

Personally, the whole "flatform" idea attracts me; not to mention that this will be a great "substitute" for the vertically challenged club.

Adding to Cart in 5---4---3---2---

Will I be a Club Kid member? ;)

xxTTFN
Cheens

No comments:

Post a Comment