Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jeff Killed Cheens

Some minutes ago, I was gonna blog abt how therapeutic and accessible online "window" shopping was. I managed to make a few purchases and even if I didn't get to buy everything I saw, I know I was fine.

UNTIL I checked solestruck and saw these gorgeously sick plats I'd love to wear...
JC Benched
.. I swear, if only JC was super updated as madden is here in f'lip @___@ my feet would be partying ^____^

Also fell in love with JC El Carmen:
The pink and red polka was cute, but I prefer this version. GAAAAAHHHH!!! Have mercy on my bank account.



Oh for the record, didn't purchase any of the two. Saving for MID Year Super Shopping Spree. ;)


xxx
Cheens


PS
I'll be going on a "roadtrip" with my super friends this weekend --- as in a few hours. If ever I don't get to update on rants, sights and whatnot, it means that our presidential suite-vip treatment (lmaooo) has been compromised by the bad wifi connection (i hope not; i really have high hopes). This experience wouldn't be made possible if it weren't for my friend whose husband works as an exec chef.

5 comments:

  1. oi friend! I love these shoes! take care sa trip niyo ah! :) See you after Holy week! I so miss you! I need your company already friend hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty amazing shoes <3

    hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second shoe better! My feet doesn't look good with the first one.

    Have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete