Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sogod, Cebu --- SO GOOD!!! Best Vacay Ever!!!

Hello Everyone! I'm back from the best vacation to date. I've done a quick scan of the photos we took in Sogod and Mandaue, Cebu only to realize that I didn't get to take a decent outfit photo to post. I think I enjoyed the sights and activities we did that I was more focused on taking Macro Photos of insects, flies and the likes than tid bits of my outfit. Besides, I was all rugged the whole time in my shorts, trekking shoes and big white shirt. Wore cuffs to be tad bit fashionable while there.
Anyway, I will be posting my long weekend Cebu fun pics tomorrow, as my eyes are demanding to shut now.


OH but before that, allow me to share another teaser for my vintage / thrift online shop (name to be revealed reaaaaaal soon!).
I'm so excited to reveal everything, so better watch out for it.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I've done quick catching up with my favorites and friends. Will do more when I get up. So tired from all the trekking and rough road adventure. @_@
Lots of love,
The Photographer's Girl -- Ficklish Cheens


PS. Vacay Photos soon!!!! Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are a dream come true. I can't wait for them to go on sale!!

    I'm glad you had fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete