Friday, December 17, 2010

And He's Leaving.

Disclaimer: this entry is beyond cheesy-ness and romantic drama. please excuse me for a while --- as I allow this sadness to linger and release my frustration.

They broke the news. He's leaving. We will be celebrating Christmas with our families, but gazillion miles away from each other.

The saddest part is that we found out that he's leaving --- two days from now.
I will super miss, my bestest buddy, my bestest love, my "baba"... :'(
So now I really have the right to say: "So many things to do, so little time." So much for Christmas wishes coming true. I'm cynical and I can't do anything about it now. At the very least --- make the most out of our last 48 hours together in each others arms. After that - we'll be virtual partners. oh gosh.

xx
Cheens
The Photographer's (who is leaving in 58 hours) Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment