Friday, December 24, 2010

Torn Between Two Timezones.

Hello Christmas!

It's the night before Christmas. Yay! I cooked Pesto Pasta and Grilled Steak with Gravy for the fambam. Ugh! Never thought cooking was that stressful.

ANYWAY. After sweating like a pig in the kitchen, I got all dressed up for dinner --- just at our humble home. And this is what I came up with:
Not the typical all red ensemble, i know. I went all basics to highlight the tiniest red detail i'm wearing --- my lips! After the lovely dinner with my Mom, Dad, Aunt, Ninang and house help; after exchanging gifts, hugs and kisses... I went straight up my room, went online and greeted my Baba "Merry Christmas."

Though there are lots of means for us to talk --- skype, facebook, ym, vonage and cellphones, nothing beats seeing him face to face, feeling his warmth through his embrace. But nothing can be done - that's us right now, this will be us for quite a while.

I can't wait to see him again. In person, and relive all events we've missed and what's left to miss. :(

Later loves!

xxx
Cheens
The Photographer's Girl

2 comments: