Sunday, September 19, 2010

Style and Cram


Hi dears !


Hope all is well with all of you. :)


This has been a busy week for me that I had not updated my blog as much as i've updated my chictopia. Sp here goes my updates for the following days I've missed.


Wednesday, September 15, 2010:


Chictopia: Venomous Villains


random brand black puffed sleeves; thrift store-score floral skirt; parisian
peep-toe heels


Work meant cram for me this day. Had deadlines to meet but I smiled it all away with my sinister lip tint. It's from the venomous villain collection of mac, and I seriously want to collect more in this shade from other brands. This shade brought me back in time that’s why I decided to wear something vintage-ish like this skirt I scored from a thrift store way back. It’s been long since that last time it came out of my closet. I pulled out my black puff sleeved blouse and tucked it in. I didn’t want to go vintage all the way (or maybe I should say that I couldn’t think of any vintage blouse I have that would mix well with the skirt at that moment). I accessorized a little and dug in a sea of shoeboxes to look for this peep toe heels I haven’t worn for ages.





Thursday, September 16, 2010


Chictopia: Stranded.


Had quite a day. Thank God it went by fast. Had to commute going to work. It was not hassle free - long walks under the fiery midday sun, thick smokes from irritating jeepneys and crazy drivers. I enjoyed commuting again after a long while, though. 


Anyways, this is what the adventure caused my outfit – wrinkly-di-boop! My shorts’ fabric wrinkles easily that I look like I grabbed it straight from the dryer. Oh well. Sorry for that. I didn’t dress up that much and wore flats expecting that I’d be walking a lot today.


I got stuck in my office bldg that night. Good thing boyf was there to keep me company. Was smart enough not to carry an umbrella with me that day despite the changing weather. Instead of getting home by 9, we left work around 11 just coz the rain was so hard and we had nothing to cover us up.




Friday, September 17, 2010


Chictopia: Cram and Mustard






I wore my favorite mustard shorts (culottes) last friday. I feel like ti brightens up my day and i think it made me “stand-out” amongst those in their typical gray suits. To tone down the brightness, I wore a white shirt with a black cardigan tucked in it. Yes, I’m wearing my favorite patent brogues too! :)


Anyway, I had to cram lotsuv stuff that day that there was little time left to bond with my girls. So decided to get some coffee with boyf instead. More like a relaxed Fridate :)




Lots.uv.love
Cheens
The Photographer's Girl
x

No comments:

Post a Comment