Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Waisted" Time

Hello lovelies!


How was your day?


While I wonder how my day would go if I were a different person from a different place and time, my day was pretty much average. Same ole me...breakfast-work-net-browse-browse-dinner-playtime with dog-sleep.
Original Photo
Got a little bored at work. Nothing much to cram and such, so after finishing my tasks, I played around photoshop and I changed the background of this photo and turned it into a scenic photograph (*i think) .
Edited
--- yes, that's the work of not having much to do.


Today, I wore my recent thrift find. I've confessed couple of times now my obsession with culottes or skort or a skirt with the shorts' partition (lol). And join me as I welcome these to my growing collection:
--- see that division by the crotch? :) *sigh* i just love wearing these kind. It feels breezy just like the usual skirt but comfy-er coz my logs (commonly known as legs) don't rub that much (which happens to be SO irritating especially with our humid weather).






'til next post loves!






The Photographer's Girl
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love, love your skort! I've been looking for one for awhile now, but to no avail :(


    Mac

    Le Whatnots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos, and your outfit is so great!..I also love the high waisted skirt!..Love your blog, I follow you..I fyou like, visit my blog..

    http://www.lenotedimisscherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute skirt! love the whole outfit!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize it was a skort at first, this is adorable! the shoes are great too, very pretty girly look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look dear.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete