Friday, October 8, 2010

Thrift Finds: Gotta love the dresses then some.

Hello fellow bloggers!
Hope your day went fabulastic!
Before I head on what I wore today, allow me to share the long lost thrift finds i've been talking about last week!


I know.. I know.. I've had serious attempts of posting about my thrift finds for the longest time, and I failed. I took a chance right now, and voila! Guess the photo uploader sucked last weekend.
Here are my recent thrift finds - that I haven't worn as of yet. They're all clean and that but I just couldn't think of what to match with what. So they're locked up in my bloated closet for now.
MAXI SKIRT
1. Polka-dotted maxi skirt that came with a belt with a silver floral-ish buckle.
DRESSES:
1. Yellow Knit Mini Dress with lovely details. 

Closer look at the details.
2. Thailand-ish dress - look at the elephant details! I love it!

I really love the colors and print on this dress!!!
BUTTON DOWNS:
1. Blue Striped Button down with Pink rose detail


2. Japanese Floral Details

3. Vintage Print button down

As for today's outfit, I wore something thrifted (black skort), borrowed (yellow shirt) and bought (white sheer floral top & topshop floral flats).  Have a nice weekend everyone!



That's all for now! Enjoy the rest of the night!

Lotsoflove,
ThePhotographersGirl

1 comment: